The Bolivian Conference on Development Economics aims to bring together local and international scholars for the exchange of ideas and discussion of recent research on all areas related to economic development. Theoretical and applied research submissions are welcomed, and female scholars and Bolivian scholars at an early stage in their careers are encouraged to submit their work.
The conference is organized by the Society of Bolivian Economists (SEBOL), with support of Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UPSA), the Bolivian Academy of Economic Sciences (ABCE), the Institute for Advanced Development Studies (INESAD), and the Sustainable Development Solutions Network – Bolivia (SDSN). Thanks to the support of these institutions, this year’s conference has no fees for participants and presenters.
- You are going to present at an international conference with recognized professionals such as Raquel Fernández (Professor of Economics at New York University and the University of Oslo), Paulina Restrepo-Echavarría (Senior Economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis)
- Your working paper/paper will have an international visibility
- During the conference and in your presentation you might receive feedback on how to improve your document
Open for all.Eligible Regions: Open for all
- BCDE2021 invites individual submissions of research papers to be presented in parallel contributed sessions.
- They welcome submissions in all research areas related to development economics, including work at the intersection of different fields and disciplines that provide novel insights related to development economics.
- All submitted papers will be reviewed before acceptance for presentation. All applicants will be notified of the decision by email.
- Apply online through the Apply Now link.
- Proposals for an entire thematic session are also welcome. For this, please submit three (3) papers individually using the link above and email the conference organizers to alert them about your proposed thematic session.
- Please note that all papers submitted as part of a thematic session will be reviewed individually.
- A thematic session will be formed if all papers are accepted. Otherwise, individually accepted papers will be allocated to parallel contributed sessions.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link