The Young Founders Programme, is open for applications for the Autumn 2022 cohort.
The Young Founders Programme is a 6-month fellowship for outstanding young entrepreneurs from Asia, Latin America and Africa – culminating in a fully funded conference in Berlin for top 10 founders.
- Access to a global network of entrepreneurs
- Mentorship from industry experts
- Expert workshops for growth stage startups
- Chance for the top 10 performers to attend our conference in Berlin
Entrepreneurs with high potential for impact and growth to become leaders of a sustainable future, with the following criteria:
- You are a citizen or resident of a developing or emerging country.
- You have recently (in the last five years) started a for-profit company focused on developing or emerging markets.
- Your company possesses a scalable business model that has ideally generated revenue or secured a first round of external funding.
- You or your business possesses disruptive qualities that can increase the quality, impact or inclusiveness of the industry.
- You possess a good working knowledge of English.
- You are available to attend the digital kick-off conference and can make time to participate in programme activities for the six months.
The following application will provide our Programme Team with an understanding of your startup and profile. Please have the following key elements ready:
- Your startup pitch deck
- Basic financial information (i.e. revenues, funding)
- Your LinkedIn profile
With these on hand, the application will take approximately 20 minutes. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
Application Deadline: August 9, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link