In celebration of the centennial year of the University of the Philippines College of Business Administration, together with the 16 UP Business League Organizations is proud to organize the first ever National Youth Business Convention (NYBC).
The NYBC is a 4-day nationwide convention which will bring together the top executives and student leaders from all over South east Asia to tackle topics such as Social Entrepreneurship and Technopreneurship, Branding, Finance, and Management. Through keynote speakers, immersive company and community tours,challenging case competitions with prizes, and innovative activities, NYBC aims to spark conversations among participants and delegates all over the region.
Together with Uber, Proctor & Gamble, Security Bank, Gawad Kalinga and over 50 other partners, NYBC invites students from your country’s Local Committees to take part in this momentous and groundbreaking event. For a fee of 250 USD, which already includes 4-star accommodations in Green Sun Hotel, food and transportation within the Philippines, the 4-day jam packed convention allows for an innovative and immersive exchange unlike any other.
Invite your friends, pass the message on, and join us as we ignite innovation and change the nation as the youth, through this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- 4-star accommodations in Metro Manila, inclusive of all food and transportation expenses
- Meet the leaders and giants of the Philippine Business Landscape
- Network with the top student-leaders of the Philippines and ASEAN Region
- 18-25 years old
Students currently enrolled in:
- High School
- Post Graduate
- Accomplish the application form.
- Submit your CV/Resume via email to [email protected]
- Wait for confirmation and send proof of payment to:
Application Deadline: January 7, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link