Location: Izmir and Istanbul in Turkey.
Date: July 2 – 9, 2017.
Type: Fully Funded.
Organizer: Mercator Program Center for International Affairs (MPC) in cooperation with TÜSİAD.
Applications are open for Turkey Europe Future Forum 2017, organized by Mercator Program Center for International Affairs (MPC) in cooperation with TÜSİAD and funded by Stiftung Mercator.
The objective of the eight-day Forum is to strengthen the ties between young leaders from Turkey and Europe with a view to leveraging European discourse and creating a network based on mutual trust.
The 3rd Turkey Europe Future Forum will take place from July 2nd to 9th, 2017 in Izmir and Istanbul.
The costs of participating in the programme including travel, accommodation and subsistence expenses will be covered.
- Age between 28 and 38 years;
- At least two years of professional experience in the areas of politics, economic affairs;
- administration, culture, media, academia or civil society;
- Excellent academic and professional qualifications;
- Turkish, German or EU citizenship;
- University degree;
- Very good command of English;
- Strong interest in this years’ topic.
The application deadline is February 5th, 2017. Applications must be made online via: http://application.mpc-international.org/future-forum and shall include a motivation letter and CV. Further information can be found on the MPC website www.mpc-international.org/futureforum
Annkatrin Kaiser | [email protected] | T +49 201 365 782-15
Mercator Program Center for International Affairs (MPC)
Photo source: www.mpc-international.org | Design: Youth Opportunities