The 3rd Asian Sensory and Consumer Research Symposium (SenseAsia 2018) will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 13-15 May 2018, building on the success of the first SenseAsia held in Singapore in 2014 and the second SenseAsia held in China in 2016.
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the below topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Basic processes: psychophysics and physiology
- Developments in measures of food choice/preference
- Developments in sensory measures
- Sensory science and health
- Food choice and consumer behavior
- Cross-cultural influences on food choice
- Sensory and consumer research into non-food products
- Applications of sensory methods
- Sensory and culinary
- The conference, which attracted 220 delegates in China, will focus on providing updates on key areas in sensory and consumer science by the world’s experts in these fields.
- The meeting will be a showcase for the region’s scientific and industrial practitioners to present their research in a prestigious, international context.
- Submitted abstracts must be on the given conference topics.
- Open for all.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: January 26, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link