The World Youth Festival is the world’s largest youth event. It will be held from 29 February to 7 March 2024 in Sochi, Russia. The event will bring together people from all over the world who are interested in youth. The start date of the Festival coincides with the tenth anniversary of the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games, and one of the main venues for the main events will be the Olympic Park. The festival aims to unite young people who dream of a more humane and just future for all. The age range of participants is 18-35 years (including 35). About 20,000 participants are expected to take part in the Festival, including 10,000 young Russians and 10,000 participants from other countries who successfully pass the selection stages. The most important outcome of the Festival will be the youth development concept that will be formulated in the course of the joint work.
A platform for open conversation and opinion exchange where:
• everyone can express their point of view and be heard,
• unite to solve social problems, and
• help each other build a fair world.
This is a chance to start a dialogue and search for mutual understanding regardless of one’s nationality, political views, or cultural peculiarities. The participants of the Festival recognize their responsibility and are ready to implement practical solutions to build a just world. The Festival will kickstart new friendships and mutual enrichment of various national cultures and traditions.
20,000 Russian and foreign experts from various fields:
- Social projects
- International cooperation
- Children’s organizations
The Volunteer Corps will help make the World Youth Festival unforgettable and introduce each guest to Russian hospitality and openness. 5,000 passionate people will volunteer at the Festival.
Be a part of history and join like-minded passionate young people!
- The Festival aims to unite the most progressive young people on the planet who are concerned about their shared future. This goal will be achieved through a series of scientific and educational activities, along with open discussions.
- These will allow the participants to address key youth development issues pertinent to the transition towards a more just, democratic, and multipolar world order.
- The event will bring together young leaders and specialists representing fields such as international relations, entrepreneurship, science, culture, sports, media, charity, and volunteers from more than 180 countries.
- Student or Young Leader
- Age: Between 18 and 35
For more information about the event and to apply to participate, visit their official website.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link