Welcome to the 120th International Conference on Medical & Health Science – ICMHS 2017. It will be held during 25th-26th November, 2017 at Edinburgh, United Kingdom. ICMHS 2017 is being organized by Researchfora. The aim of the conference is to provide the platform for Students, Doctors, Researchers and Academicians to share the knowledge and ideas in the recent trends in the field of Medical & Health Science.
ICMHS 2017 will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and a result in Medical & Health Science. The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet the share cutting-edge development in the field.
- Get your research and developmental activities promoted in Medical & Health Science.
- Get promoted scientific information interchange between Students, Doctors, Researchers and Academicians working in and around the world.
- International Conference on Medical & Health Science (ICMHS) provides a leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Medical & Health Science.
- The conference will bring together leading researchers, Doctors and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
- The first page should include the paper’s title, the abstract, a list of keywords indicating the paper’s topic area(s), the authors’ & co author’s full names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
Submit your paper via email to [email protected] in .doc or .pdf format
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing
Application Deadline: October 17, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link