Enter the Zurich Enterprise Challenge for the opportunity to complete consultancy cases with Zurich and their corporate partners. Enter the challenge and compete for a chance to tackle real corporate cases with world renowned multinational Zurich customers!
Secure your invitation to the Global Risk Management #Summit to present to leading executives in Berlin. The Zurich Enterprise Challenge gives you an opportunity of a lifetime to work with one of the world’s top insurance companies and interact with its corporate customers to solve real-life strategy and business challenges.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone.
Earn an all-expenses paid trip to the Zurich Global Risk Management Summit in Cannes, France and present your case to the attending global business leaders.
Phase 1 Topic – Crack the Case Pharma’s Future:
There are three questions that need to be successfully answered. You can submit a 6-minute video presentation to make your case. Be sure to read the Academic Review Board’s guidance which can be found at the bottom of the topic (Please visit the official link).
Project Firefly creates different challenges and community activities throughout the year offering students, recent graduates and young professionals opportunities to connect with forwarding-thinking leaders and organizations around the world. They empower ambitious young talent to develop their skills, differentiate themselves, earn interviews, projects, internships and jobs.
- The winning team will receive CHF 5’000 shared between team members.
- The runner-up team will receive CHF 2’000 shared between team members.
- Top 20 team will earn a certificate highlighting your achievements.
- The challenge is open to Master, MBA and PhD students (full or part-time) from any university.
- Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects.
- Multiple teams representing the same university can join the challenge.
- This is a team challenge; each team should consist of 3-4 team members. Each team member is required to create a Project Firefly profile. Be sure to complete your team’s registration and enter the challenge
- Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: April 22, 2019 (2 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link