Submissions are now open for the YICCA International Contest of Contemporary Art 2019.
YICCA is an international call for artists, open to professionals and not only from any country in the world. All kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed in the art contest: drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, mix media, video, installations and performances. The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art. Inter-nationality and networking make this art call a huge chance for the artists, which can win a cash prize and have the opportunity to exhibit the submitted works in an art gallery of a European city. Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
- Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
- Win a cash prize:
- Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected
- Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
- Win a cash prize:
- All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances.
- All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
- All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property.
- The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
- There are no special qualifications required for entry.
Apply online through the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link