Through its WIA 54 program, WIA is committed to supporting 10,000 African women entrepreneurs by 2030 through training, mentoring, communication and access to finance. Their goal is to help create 100,000 jobs and help generate $10 billion in revenue for the African economy by 2030.
- 540 finalists from 54 countries will be selected to participate in the boot camp training and the personalized mentoring program, and become a part of WIA community;
- The best candidate at the end of monitoring Training and pinch training phases will participate in the pinching phases which will gave them access to investors and seed capital (June 2023)
- 54 laureates will have the opportunities to join the MBA program with WIA partner “Honoris United Universities”
- 54 laureates will also benefit from a communication highlight worth 5000$ on the WIA social network
- 08 Revelations will benefit from a communication worth 8000$
- The Gold award will also receive a prize of 10000$
- Business created or managed by an African woman
- First traction in the market (revenue, number of users, funds raised)
- Be part of one of the 8 categories (category of their main job)
Project selection criteria:
- Innovative product, service or technology
- Proven business model scalability
- Strong growth potential
- Ambitious team with a strong ability to execute
- Market traction (turnover, number of users, funds raised)
- Potential impact in Africa
Applicant must complete the application form, which has a several sections:
- Personnel information;
- Company information.
The application will be done in two steps, The WIA team will get back to the pre-selected candidates after step 1.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022 (9 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link