SEATCA is challenging you – look around you and see what the tobacco business is doing in your country. Tell us in a short video or infographic how to stop the tobacco business from hooking children, polluting the environment with cigarette butts, and making poor people waste their money by smoking. You can say it simply or create an innovative storyline. Of course, the more creative and relatable to everyone, the better.
- There will only be one (1) winner per category (video and infographics) per country.
- Winners will be announced via SEATCA’s social media accounts on 8 May 2017, and they will also be notified through email.
- One (1) representative from each winning team will be sent to an all-expenses-paid trip to Bangkok, Thailand (4 days/3 nights, inclusive of travel) to participate in the ASEAN Youth Tobacco Control Forum from 29 to 30 May 2017, where they will present their winning entries. Infographics should be printed on an A3 size poster. (Details of the forum will be sent separately.)
- Winners are responsible for obtaining their own passport and, if required, visa to travel to Thailand. Travel sponsorship will only cover economy airfare from/to the winner’s home country in ASEAN.
- Winning minors must provide written permission from parents or legal guardians to travel to Bangkok and participate in the youth forum.
- During the ASEAN Youth Forum, SEATCA will choose one over-all winner from all the participating countries, who will be awarded with a plaque of recognition.
- All participants, including winners, will receive a certificate of participation. All winners will receive an additional winner’s certificate.
Only residents of ASEAN countries who are between 15 to 24 years old are eligible to join. If you join as a team, team members must be between 15 to 24 years old.Eligible Regions: Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Lao PDR, Singapore, Brunei
Apply online. Together with the application, participants must submit in writing their ideas or concepts in less than 500 words. The applicants will receive the notification in case the concept note is approved within 24 hours after submitting. If the concept is approved, SEATCA will give a go-signal to the participating teams to proceed.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link