Bridge for Billions believes in the power of entrepreneurship to change the world. Bridge for Billions is launching a sponsored online incubation program to support early-stage founders to develop solutions that will improve people’s lives during the COVID 19 outbreak.
The current situation requires the creation of high-impact and creative solutions that can be implemented globally to improve the lives of millions of people.
Bridge for Billions is a digital ecosystem of entrepreneurship programs that provides the right tools & guidance to early-stage entrepreneurs to develop their companies through a learn-by-doing methodology.
The Leap is their online incubation program based on an innovation process that helps entrepreneurs grow through immersive learning, mentorship, and peer support.
- Free Spot in The Leap Incubation program
- 1 – 1 support from a professional mentor
- 8 online tools to help you properly structure every aspect of your business
- Upon completion, you will be able to download your visual business plan to present to investors and other partners
- Opportunity to win $5000 Seed funding in their bi-annual Leap Pitch Challenge
- International Visibility
- They are looking for entrepreneurs who have a solution to any of the problems caused directly or indirectly by the spread of the virus and its consequent socio-economic challenges. Solutions can be in any one of the following sectors:
- Digital Health
- Work & Productivity
- Entertainment & Sports
- Food production & Delivery
- Transportation & Logistics
- Wellbeing & Mental Health
- Social Assistance
- Education & Children
- Entrepreneurs can be from anywhere around the world
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: March 22, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link