The Fishbowl Challenge is a global collaborative entrepreneurial and business case competition designed for university students across the world. The competition is open to both students who already have their own ideas and fit the entrepreneur persona as well as students who do not have their own idea but have a demonstrated interest in any of our shortlisted problem areas and have the problem-solving skills needed to work with like-minded peers towards a solution.
There will be three rounds of increasing selectivity and exposure to world-class mentors with industry experience who will provide support and guidance to teams along the way. The final round of the competition will be an all-expense-paid final in London over the summer. The winning team will earn a stipend to flesh out their idea and a shot at seed funding to fully realize their venture.
- All individuals will have an opportunity to work in international teams of 4
- All teams will gain access to world-class mentors with industry experience
- The 5 finalist teams will receive an all-expense-paid trip to pitch their ideas in London over the summer.
- The winning team will earn a 2-month stipend to flesh out their idea in a city of their choice, and a shot at seed funding to fully realize their venture.
- The Fishbowl Challenge is open to all students enrolled in a university/college at the launch of the competition (i.e. September 20th – October 10th, 2019).
- Applicants must be from Africa, Europe and America to participate in the competition.
- Applicants must be conversant with the English language as it would serve as the primary language during the competition.
- Only individual entries to the Fishbowl Challenge shall be considered.
- All interested individuals must complete the application form using the link provided.
Application Deadline: October 10, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link