Do you have an effective intervention that aims to save the lives of children under five? Applications for the 2021 Children’s Prize are now open!
Globally, over 14,000 children under the age of five die every day. The Children’s Prize is an open online competition with a mission to advance child health and survival by insisting on impact and data-driven interventions. The first round will remain open from June 16th to July 30th, 2021 for applications from individuals and organizations globally. The Prize administrators will search for the most impactful project, based on alignment with the goals, a measured reduction in child mortality, and applicant experience. Applications will be scored based on merit, not on the submission date. A small selection of applicants will be invited to participate in the second round in September and the winner will be announced in December. The winner will have the opportunity to enter into a $150,000 grant agreement.
Since 2013, the Children’s Prize has awarded over $1,850,000 to life-saving interventions across the globe.
One winner will have the opportunity to enter into a $150,000 grant agreement to fund their intervention that aims to save the lives of children under five.
- The Children’s Prize is available to anyone.
- Proposals will be accepted from non-profits (charities), for-profits (companies), government programs, academic institutions, and individuals aged 18 years or older.
- However, the prize funds may only be used for charitable purposes, as specified in the contest goals.
- The Round 1 application can be accessed through Apply Now link. and will be available until July 30th, 2021.
- A small selection of applicants will be invited to participate in the second round in September and the winner will be announced in December.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link