WorldLabs are running a Tech Innovation competition to help promising Tech innovators grow and scale their initiative with the funding, mentoring and consulting needed to grow an idea.
WordLabs is looking for all innovations in the technology space. From a new app to an unprecedented virtual reality feature to a fresh application of the internet of things – the possibilities are endless. If your project provides a new tech product or service that can make a meaningful impact in society, the market and the wider world, this competition is for you.
The competition is being run by WordLabs, a digital platform that supports and connects innovators (entrepreneurs) with funding and collaboration opportunities. The company’s ethos is to keep entrepreneurial ideas with potential from falling by the wayside. They’re on a mission to empower and elevate promising initiatives, thousands of people have already signed up to WorldLabs to be scouted by and connect with investors on the platform.
- The winner will receive £1,000, a bespoke 10-week consultancy package with the CCN to help them scale and grow their business
- £1,000 worth of PR support with Progeny PR.
- The Tech competition is open to all tech innovators 18+.
- Applicants just need to prove that their initiative is sustainable, feasible and has growth potential.
- You can create an account on WorldLabs to showcase your project and to apply to the Elevating Ideas competition. Early applications are encouraged, as projects are selected on a rolling basis, and investors and collaborators may get in touch with applicants at any point.
- WorldLabs encourages applicants to share enough information so that others may discover and contact them should they wish to start a conversation to learn more, collaborate or invest in them. All confidential information can be mentioned in a separate questionnaire only seen by the judges.
Application Deadline: September 23, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link