The Schindler Global Award (SGA) ideas competition asks students to put their skills to the test and participate in the making of livable and sustainable urban environments – with mobility in mind.
SGA will focus on the impact and implications of current and future mobility systems on urban development in one of the most globally significant cities – Mumbai. Mumbai presents many challenges as the second largest city in the world, offering participating students the chance to engage with spatial, social and strategic topics.
Featured Image: http://www.newsexperts.in
- First Prize US$ 25’000
- Second Prize US$ 15’000
- Third Prize US$ 12’500
- 3 Honorable Mention US$ 7’500 each
- 5 Travel Grant Award worth US$ 5’000 each
Final-year bachelor’s and all master’s degree students from architecture, landscape architecture, urban design and planning background are eligible to apply.Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Fill in the data about the school applicants are attending during the competition.
- Fill in the data about the tutor, who will be supporting you during the competition
- Fill in the data about each participating student. Applications may be submitted by individuals or by a team (maximum of 12 students per team).
- For further information please check the official link.
Application Deadline: January 18, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link