The Reply Cyber Security Challenge is an online coding competition open to coders and security experts aged 16 years + (at time of registration), from all over the world.
It is a CTF-themed cybersecurity contest. There are 25 flags to be found in 24 hours. The flags are spread across 5 domains – Coding, Web, Crypto, Binary, and Miscellaneous. Each segment has 5 flags of progressively difficult-level and higher scores.
Since 2018 a team of security experts from several Reply companies (the Reply Keen Minds), design a Capture the Flag challenge aimed at students and professionals.
Reply Cyber Security Challenge is a 24-intense-hours, international CTF competition where each year thousands of security lovers come to solve a matrix of 25 problems made of 5 categories: Coding, Web, Miscellaneous, Crypto and Binary. The winning team is the one who finds the highest number of flags.
Learning is key and that’s why Reply has put together some useful content on how to solve past Cyber Security CTF editions in a sandbox environment to let you prepare for the next edition in 2022.
- 1st Prize: Gaming Laptops for each person on the team
- 2nd Prize: Beats Studio3 Headphones for each person on the team
- 3rd Prize: Razer Gaming Keyboards for each person on the team.
- Anyone above the age of 16 years is eligible to participate.
- The Reply Cyber Security Challenge is an online coding competition open to coders and security experts aged 16 years + (at time of registration), from all over the world. There are two challenges: one for Replyers and one for non-Replyer professionals and students.
- Register for the challenge through the Apply Now link.
- Create/Join a team. To join the team, you can use the search bar to look for your friend’s team or join the Discord server to look for a new teammate.
Application Deadline: October 13, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link