Participate in Africa’s Biggest Multicultural Photo Contest Photo Africa Season 3.
With the erosion of the African ideology, cultures and values by Western beauty standards, there came the need to raise a socially conscious individual who would drive the ideology of Africa beyond the confines of our immediate environment. Photo Africa was, therefore, birthed to create that platform for promoting the African standard of beauty and to raise strong, committed young men and women who will represent their community as custodians and repositories of their people’s collective ideology and in the long run strives to restore the fluidity in the appreciation of culture and self-identity.
Photo Africa welcomes inspirational and pan-cultural Africans from all walks of life to the Third Edition of Photo Africa Multicultural Photo contest.
As Africans, they are sure to contribute to a better future with respect to age, skill levels, religion, culture, obligations, and unique identity. And as individuals who want to share their magic with the world.
They believe every individual has an inborn gift that sets them apart from others and this gift lies in the uniqueness of individual value (Magic). They want to emphasize these individual unique values by putting reality in a pictorial representation and bringing together different consciousness to promote multiculturalism.
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
- To showcase individual unique value (magic) with photography
- To present individual cultural identity with photography
- To express individual national identity with photography
- To promote photographers through photographs.
- The top 3 most voted pictures will be awarded final cash prize respectively
- The 20 highest voted pictures will be awarded as Pan African ambassadors.
- Prizes: $10,000
- Each picture must display racial identity and its magic either by individual unique identity or cultural identity.
- During picture submission, all participants must give credit to their photographer.
- The submitted picture must be individual picture displaying (Number 4)
- The application process is reserved for Photo Africa contestants only.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: October 23, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link