Applications are open for the PAVE Student Design Competition 2019. The PAVE Student Design Competition promotes “real world” design experience for college-level students interested in pursuing careers in the retail design industry. Students involved in retail planning, visual merchandising, interior design and branding programs are encouraged to participate in creating a dynamic design space for Bank of America. Students participating in the competition will demonstrate the will to innovate, redesign, and reinvent an actual retail design space.
This annual international competition is only open to college-level students involved in retail planning, design, visual merchandising, and branding programs.
This year’s challenge Bank of America invites applicants to create the ideal university on-campus free standing pop-up banking experience for students during the beginning stages of their financial journey. Please check the official link for more details. Apply now!
- Prizes Include:
- 1st Place: $8,000
- 2nd Place: $5,500
- 3rd Place: $3,000
- Honorable Mention: $1,000
- Winners will also receive a travel stipend to be honored at the 2019 PAVE Gala on December 4, 2019, in New York City.
*Prizes awarded to teams of two will be split between both team members.
- This competition is open exclusively to undergraduate college students.
- Students may enter as a team of two or submit an individual entry.
- Each student must complete and submit an online entry form.
- Students from the same school can send multiple projects in one package.
- Entrant name(s) and school name(s) should not appear anywhere on the presentation pages or cover.
- Mailed submission must include: Physical/printed entry, registration and disclaimer form(s), .pdf version of your finished project on a thumb drive (labeled with your name). All materials must be kept together (binder clips preferred, but feel free to be creative).
- Design may be hand-drawn, rendered, photographic, and/or computer generated.
- 5”x11” or 8.5”x14” size format, total length of submission not to exceed 14 single-sided or 7 double-sided pages (excluding cover page).
- Entries will not be returned; students are advised to keep a copy of their entries.
*Please check the official link for more details.Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: November 7, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link