OpenIDEO is an open innovation platform. OpenIDEO running this challenge because OpenIDEO believes girls and women have the fundamental right to choose what is best for their bodies and should be free to exercise this right by making their own informed decisions about their sexual and reproductive health. As such, comprehensive sexual and reproductive health services that are affordable, effective, and accessible must be made available before, during, and after periods of acute or protracted instability, conflict, or natural disaster.
Join OpenIDEO in designing communities where every girl and woman has the right to make choices about her reproductive health.
- At least five winners of this challenge will receive an invitation to a four-day human-centered design bootcamp
- 18 months of design support
- A grant typically between USD $50,000 and $100,000
- Are new or in early stages but related to core competencies of your organization or group
- Will be implemented by an organization or group that is registered in some way in at least one country
- Have at least one year of experience working in the country in which the idea is to be implemented
- Have at least one year of experience working in the sector within which the idea is focused
Apply online through given website.
Application Deadline: September 17, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link