The Nordic Culture Point is seeking applications for its Nordic-Baltic Mobility Programme for culture to strengthen artistic and cultural cooperation in the Nordic region and Baltic states. The programme focuses on increasing the exchange of knowledge, contacts, presence and interest in Nordic and Baltic art and culture.
The mobility funding provides applicants, who may be individuals or small groups, access to contacts, skills and knowledge from different parts of the region. Funding may also be used to present artistic and cultural productions and to increase interest in Nordic and Baltic art and culture.
Mobility funding is intended for the travel and/or stay of professional artists or cultural workers within Nordic and/or Baltic countries. That is: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, the Faroe Islands, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden and the Åland Islands. The reason for the journey may, for example, be:
- cooperation with colleagues in one of the Nordic and/or Baltic countries
- a special performance
- participation in conferences, meetings and workshops
- Mobility Funding can be applied for travel and/or stays of up to 10 days.
- The size of the funding is based on a fixed travel cost and/or fixed compensation per day, which is calculated based on the duration and destination of the stay.
- Only professional artists and cultural workers (such as curators, producers, fiction translators, cultural editors or researchers) within all fields of culture and art can apply for funding.
- “Professional” means that they have documented experience of working within the field of art and culture and/or have studied art or culture.
- Mobility funding can only be granted for individuals or groups of up to 6 persons per application.
- Therefore, the user account which applicants create application system should not be registered as an organisation to apply for mobility funding.
- In order to apply for mobility funding, the applicant(s) should reside in the Nordic region (Denmark, Finland, the Faroe Islands, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, the Åland Islands) or Baltic states (Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania) but it is not necessary for applicants to have Nordic or Baltic nationality.
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
Application Deadline: October 22, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link