Applications for KIT Innovation Challenge 2020 is now open!
Each day, women and girls in the developing world experience immense injustice. The injustice that limits their agency and their capacity to flourish as individuals and thrive within their communities. The KIT Impact Challenge is open to organizations that are driven by the desire to create meaningful change in the lives of women and girls. If your team has an initiative that positively impacts health, education or livelihood opportunities.
The KIT Impact Challenge is open to organisations that are driven by the desire to create meaningful change in the lives of women and girls. If your team has an initiative that positively impacts health, education or livelihoods opportunities, then they would love to hear from you!
Their vision is a transformed world for women and girls; a world in which systems enable the empowerment of women and girls. live in a world where women and girls are heard, where they have the power to participate, and the opportunity to lead. A world where existing models are challenged and entrepreneurship inspires sustainable change.
KIT International is a social innovation agency that works to enhance the health, education and livelihood opportunities for women and girls by raising awareness about the challenges they face, helping them with essential care and services, and building their capacity through education and training. Our team is made up of entrepreneurs, strategists, researchers and designers who are all motivated and passionate about making a positive impact in the world.
Opportunity Focus Area:
- Business services
The winners of the KIT Challenge will receive:
- promotion across our global network
- access to the KIT International business development network
- a series of mentoring and coaching sessions with our global network of marketing, strategy, sales, finance and innovation specialists
- expert support to develop an action plan for business growth and impact measurement capacity
- potential for ongoing collaboration and investment from KIT International
Does your initiative address a pressing issue or problem faced by women and girls? KIT International is looking for solutions that are:
- Purpose-driven – improve opportunities in health, education or livelihoods
- Innovative – draw upon new or improved approaches or business models
- Scalable – demonstrate growth potential and measurable user/market traction
- Sustainable – have a viable business model
- Adaptable – show potential for application across multiple consumer groups and contexts
- Future Ready – can use technology, skills and business models that respond to changing times and needs
- Environmentally Aware – support the wellbeing and future of the planet
Is your team a good fit? They are looking for teams that are:
- Innovators – able to demonstrate the application of innovation processes
- Design-thinkers – have a passion for exploring options and testing ideas with users at the centre
- Ambitious – dedicated to growth, improvement and success on a broader scale
- Collaborative– with the desire and capacity to connect with our global team
- Aligned – with the vision and values of KIT International
Apply through the given link.
Application Deadline: July 24, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link