Are you an entrepreneur? Do you want to become an entrepreneur? UPG Biashara is an initiative that supports entrepreneurs in their journey to turn ideas into businesses. This unique opportunity is open to anyone interested in setting up a business and includes strengthening existing enterprises. It is a FREE program for those who are selected and it provides training in hard skills and soft skills, as well as exposure and global networking and more – all designed to make entrepreneurs more successful. Successful candidates become certified after the training and then they enjoy several months of ongoing support, all for FREE. If you have ever dreamt of having access to a business school and/or a business incubator, then this is your chance to have both! The first challenge is to be among the top applicants who are selected for this international program. Apply now to become a UPG Biashara Entrepreneur!
The #UPGBiashara Class of 2022 enjoyed: 50 classes, 70 hours of class time, 39 instructors, 137 LIVE pitches. In addition, as part of the #UPGBiashara Action Journey several entrepreneurs received grants of at least USD 5,000 – one person received USD 10,000 and another USD 20,000. ALL these benefits were FREE for those who are selected to become UPG Biashara Entrepreneurs. Do you know someone who would LOVE to become a stronger entrepreneur? Invite them to APPLY now! And you can also Nominate an Entrepreneur!
The UPG Biashara Experience
- Through this initiative, UPG supports 500 entrepreneurs and provides funding to selected entrepreneurs. The program is structured into a Learning Journey and an Action Journey and the program is international – with entrepreneurs from all world regions.
- The UPG Biashara Learning Journey provides skills to current and aspiring entrepreneurs through a curriculum that is delivered together with partners and collaborators – expert individuals and organisations. It includes capacity-building activities ranging from identifying and developing solutions to writing business plans, to marketing, to concluding sales with customers, managing conflict, building and managing teams and more. The Learning Journey is a 6-week program.
- The UPG Biashara Action Journey provides support to entrepreneurs as they focus on building and strengthening their businesses. This support comes in various forms including exposure, networking, funding, mentorship, ongoing education and more. This ongoing support continues for at least 6 months.
- Master the skills for business: writing business plans, networking, management, leadership, marketing, customer service and so much more
- Learn how to mobilize resources to grow and strengthen enterprises
- Possibility to WIN Grants of USD 5,000 to be invested in your business
- Be part of a global network of like-minded entrepreneurs
- Enjoy 6+ months of a support system as you run your business
- FREE! For successful applicants
- Anyone who is running a business or dreams of running a business.
- UPG Biashara Entrepreneurs include:
- people who are running a business or who have run businesses in the past
- people who have an idea about a business that they would love to build AND people who have NO specific IDEA
- people from all world regions
- people aged 18 years and over
- people of different levels of education
- people who have a strong motivation to learn or to learn more about entrepreneurship
- people who believe in UPG’s mission to empower people to make the world a better place through positive action.
- This diversity means that everyone stands a chance when we make the selection of the final UPG Biashara Entrepreneurs. Please note that your age is minimum 18 years. This ensures that all participants are considered adults for the duration of the cycle, from application to selection and throughout the entire UPG Biashara experience.
Apply online though the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link