ACU Gender Grants are awarded annually to member universities to support initiatives that will boost gender equity and equality on campus. The grants can be used for a diverse range of projects, workshops, and events in areas such as:
- Supporting women in leadership
- Raising awareness of sexual harassment and developing anti-sexual harassment initiatives
- Supporting women in science and research
- Creating effective institutional policies
- Mainstreaming gender equity into the curriculum
Grantees are required to submit a short interim report halfway through their project and a comprehensive final report within one month after completing their project.
Since the ACU Gender Grants were launched in 2016, 39 universities in 20 countries have benefited, and at least 600 beneficiaries have participated in workshops supported by the grants.
Theme: Access and inclusion
Grants of up to GBP 1000 are available for staff at ACU member universities to help meet the costs of organizing projects that promote gender equity and equality.
Check the official website to know more.Eligible Regions: ACU member universities
- Apply online through the given link.
- You will need to supply an outline of the project and an action plan, including details of what it involves and how it will address gender equity and equality at your university.
- The project action plan is requested for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link