Creative Force is a funding programme for international projects which work through media or the arts to strengthen basic freedoms and rights. The programme offers two types of grant namely:
Seed Funding: Seed Funding is available for carrying out a planning trip, a visit or a pilot project, for example.
Collaborative Projects: Collaborative Projects are larger projects with a creative, capacity-building aspect and sustainable goals. You can also use this funding to scale-up a project which has previously received Seed Funding
- Swedish Institute is offering up to SEK 100,000 for Seed Funding grant.
- An amount up to SEK 500,000 per 12-month period will be awarded for Collaborative Projects.
- Any type of organisation which is registered in Sweden can apply.
- Applicants organisation must have been registered for at least one year (for seed funding) or two years (for collaborative projects).
- Applicants must write their application jointly with a partner organisation in one (or more) of the Creative Force target countries.
Please visit the official website for the application process.
Application Deadline: January 24, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link