During these uncertain times, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is here for you. They recognize the unique concerns of blood cancer patients and their families during the COVID-19 pandemic and they are amplifying efforts to provide you with information and support.
LLS has established the LLS COVID-19 Patient Financial Aid Program to help eligible blood cancer patients experiencing financial hardship due to the pandemic.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is at the forefront of the fight to cure cancer. They are the largest nonprofit dedicated to creating a world without blood cancers. Since 1949, they’ve invested nearly $1.3 billion in groundbreaking research, pioneering many of today’s most innovative approaches.
- LLS COVID-19 Patient Financial Aid Program – provides $250 to eligible blood cancer patients experiencing financial hardship due to the pandemic.
- This will help patients offset non-medical expenses including rent, mortgage, utilities, and food.
- Patients must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and reside in the U.S. or U.S. territories.
- Patients must have a confirmed diagnosis of blood cancer, be in active treatment, scheduled to begin treatment, or in follow up care, all attested to by the patient or care team member.
- There are no income criteria.
- Patients may be insured or uninsured.
- Patients do not need to have a COVID-19 diagnosis
Apply online through the Apply Now link.
Please note that the official organizers have not specified the deadline for this opportunity. Thus, we recommend our users to apply as soon as possible. If you are unsure, please communicate with the official organizers before applying.
Apply nowOfficial link