Applications are now open for KKR Small Business Builders!
For more than 40 years, KKR has strived to build better companies and better futures for its investors. At the core, building better is what they aim to do.
They believe in the power of business to drive strong economies, provide local jobs, and support thriving communities. All big businesses were once small businesses, and while KKR’s day-to-day focus is investing in and growing large companies, they recognize the critical importance of small businesses. Small Businesses are important. And right now, due to the impacts of COVID-19, many of them are in crisis.
In response, KKR is proud to launch the KKR Small Business Builders fund. KKR Small Business Builders will provide recovery grants to local companies in communities around the world. They believe that now is the time to invest in our neighborhoods and neighbors in a new way.
- Access to capital: Provide access to capital through a series of $10,000 grants to selected small businesses in our communities.
- Technical expertise: Offer technical support to small business owners through a range of mentoring and coaching opportunities with KKR employees.
- A network of support: Connect small businesses to a network of resources and a thriving online community through our partners at Hello Alice.
- The business must have between 5 and 50 employees
- The business must have less than $7 million USD in annual revenue
- The business Must have demonstrated need for support, a strong plan for moving forward, and be in good standing with the IRS or their local regulatory body.
Follow the apply now link for applying for the grant. (Please follow the official link for further details.)
Apply nowOfficial link