The Greater Green Bay Community Foundation has called for an Emergency Response Fund and the Bay Packers have established the Packers Give Back COVID-19 Community Relief Fund to provide nonprofit organizations with supple resources to address the impact of the COVID-19 to create a discourse about the impact of the COVID-19 public health crisis on our community, which includes immediate basic needs, gaps in service and operational challenges.
Independent grants teams will consider the following criteria as the organization evaluates grant applications:
- Requests must address an immediate need directly associated to the community impact of COVID-19
- Preference will be given to direct services to those impacted by this public health crisis
- Preference will be given to areas of basic need
In order to allow for the most flexible response to evolving needs, applications will be accepted relentlessly, and grants will be distributed on a rolling basis.
The applications will be reviewed by the grants team on an ongoing basis with funding decisions to be made within two weeks of the application submission.
- Grant award amounts will be dependent on available dollars.
- The organization is committed to developing a central pool of funds nonprofits can access for support throughout the crisis.
- The Community Foundation will waive all credit card and administrative fees for donations to this fund.
Based on the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation’s nonprofit structure, the emergency response fund is able to support organizations that meet the following criteria:
- A nonprofit organization with a 501(c)(3) designation by the Internal Revenue Service, a group fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or a governmental body, such as a school or municipality
- Those directly serving the people of Brown, Kewaunee or Oconto counties. Packers Give Back Funds are specifically designated to support nonprofits in Brown County.
- Those conducting business without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, age, marital status, disability or national origin
N.B. The organization is not able to fund individuals or businesses directly. Direct support to individuals will be handled through nonprofits with established processes for determining need.Eligible Regions: Open for all.
- Apply online through the given link.
- In an effort to simplify processes, nonprofit organizations can complete one application to be eligible for both the Emergency Response Fund and the Packers Give Back COVID-19 Community Relief Fund.
Apply nowOfficial link