The primary focus of Ant Mobility (Individuals is to assist individual artists and arts professionals (curators, organisers, arts managers, etc) to be able to travel across national borders in the region for the purposes of:
- research and project development,
- collaboration across national borders,
- professional exchanges,
- and touring/presentation of work.
- Successful proposals will be supported for up to a maximum amount of ZAR36000/US$3000
- This support will be for:
- local and international travel within and between the aforementioned countries,
- accommodation costs (up to a maximum period of one month),
- visa fees where relevant,
- reasonable travel insurance costs where relevant,
- material/production costs not exceeding US$ 500,
- administrative costs (not exceeding 5% of the budget).
- Open to individual artists and arts professionals (curators, organisers, arts managers, etc.)
- Activities and Projects should involve mobility between two or more of the following countries:Angola, Botswana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Seychelles, Tanzania (including Zanzibar), Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Applications must be made using the application form in the given link.
- Completed applications must be emailed to Pro Helvetia Johannesburg.
- Emailed application should include the words “ANT Mobility for Individuals application 2019” in the subject line.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link