ISIF Asia opened its 2018 call for grants and awards in the tenth year of its operation in the Asia Pacific. In total, funding of USD 210,000 will be shared among winning grants and awards for innovative uses of Internet technologies that support social and economic development in the Asia Pacific.
Grants are provided to projects that support research on Internet operations, infrastructure, technologies and protocols within the Asia Pacific region.
ISIF Asia awards recognize the positive contributions of project winners with a cash prize of USD 3,500 and a travel grant to attend the 2018 Internet Governance Forum (USD 16,000 in total), where the awards ceremony will take place.
Funding for developing projects related to innovative uses of Internet technologies that support social and economic development in the Asia Pacific.
- Project proposals and award nominations from Asia Pacific-based organizations will be considered.
- Applications from public, private sector, academia (such as universities or research and development institutions), non-profit and social enterprises are welcome to all categories.
- Individuals are only eligible for the Internet Operations Research Grants.
- Applications must be aligned with ISIF Asia program objectives, eligibility criteria, and administrative guidelines.
- The leading organization must be based in the Asia Pacific region.
- All required information must be provided through the relevant online grant application form.
- Be as clear and concrete as possible when filling in the application form.
- Include images and/or diagrams to facilitate the evaluation process.
- Applicants are required to check the official website for application guidelines.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link