Meet & collaborate with youth leaders around the world with the target of 1000 delegates, 50 committees, 17 Chairs from 7 Goals and 7 International Speaker.
To provide a better understanding of SDGs and MUN Simulation Meeting. Global Goals MUN will provide MUN parliamentary based forums with topics related to the 17 Global Goals set by United Nations to encourage delegates to understand each point of SDGs, to share ideas among delegates, to create networking, and to improve their communication as well as diplomatic skills.
Location: Sunway Putra Hotel *5 (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
1. To provide a strategic platform for youth in order to get the experts’ perspective about global goals, enhance the concept and understanding the real actions of global goals.
2. To improve leadership, analytical thinking, diplomacy, problem-solving skill as well as the public speaking skill of the delegates.
3. To train the skill on critical thinking to the students about the global issues.
4. To train the skill on solving the international problem and enhance the skill of diplomacy to the students.
1. International Symposium on Sustainable Development (with CEO, Social Activist, SDGs Expert, United Nation Advisors)
2. Culture Performances
3. Networking Sessions and Diplomatic Dinner
4. Awarding Sessions
5. MUN Simulation Meeting
* Youth from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Oceania are welcomed.
* Delegates must be enrolled in a high school, university, fresh graduate or high school with a maximum age of 25 years old.
* High school and university level conferences will operate separately with the exception of sessions in the United Nations.
* Advisors who had role in planning and organizing MUN conferences and teachers who were used the MUN in their education and curriculum are also welcomed.
* Fill up the registration form through the given link.
* Your Formulir will be selected by committee
* Complete the administration process
Application Deadline: February 21, 2018 (3 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link