Great anniversary for the “Natural Treasures of Europe” where the EuroNatur photo competition celebrates its 30th birthday in 2023.
The EuroNatur photo competition 2023 is looking forward to your great wildlife and landscape photographs of Europe again this year. In conjunction with the magazine “natur”, the photo shop “Lichtblick” in Constance and GELSENWASSER AG, all amateur and professional photographers are invited to embark on a photographic journey of discovery and capture impressive pictures of the many facets of Europe’s natural world.
EuroNatur is a charitable foundation under civil law. The protection of Europe’s wildlife, the preservation of its habitats and the provision of a nature-friendly economic perspective for local people – that’s what the people who work for EuroNatur constantly strive to achieve. Since the Foundation’s inception, they have established a powerful network of partner organisations, scientists and conservation practitioners.
In keeping with their motto “Connecting people and nature”, they promote sustainable development in rural areas, particularly in regions of Europe that are seldom the focus of media coverage. They work to gain acceptance and awareness of nature conservation as well as to establish long-term relationships and achieve success in their project areas.
The foundation’s nature and species conservation projects help preserve Europe’s nature in its beauty and diversity. EuroNatur protects large-scale natural landscapes as well as ecologically valuable cultural landscapes throughout Europe. EuroNatur projects are designed for the long term and involve the needs of local people. They strive not only for the protection of wildlife and its habitats in Europe, but also for an ecologically sustainable development of the respective region in harmony with nature. They emphasize cooperating with local partner organisations and provide their partners in the EuroNatur project areas with the necessary support that enables them to effectively protect nature. They are committed to connecting nature and people in a peaceful Europe – beyond national borders. Their donors support us in this endeavour.
- A specialist jury will award prizes to the most striking images. The winning photos will be published in the large-format EuroNatur wall calendar and will be awarded with money prizes. Besides that they will be published in the EuroNatur magazine, in the magazine “natur” as well as on the websites of the organisers.
- 1st Prize: 1,500 EUR
- 2nd Prize: 1,000 EUR
- 3rd Prize: 750 EUR
- 4th Prize: 500 EUR
- 5th Prize: 250 EUR
- The 6th – 12th prizes and the Jury Prize are a voucher to the value of 25 EUR to be redeemed against EuroNatur Service GmbH’s range of products. Each winner will also receive a copy of EuroNatur’s 2024 Europe’s Natural Treasures wall calendar. Prizes cannot be converted into cash. The organisers’ decision is final.
- All pictures must be taken in Europe.
- You may submit a maximum of five photos.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Entry is free. Send in hard copies of your best photos (maximum of five pictures per entrant/photographer) in accordance with the conditions of participation and in compliance with the code of conduct to the following address or submit them as digital files to the email address provided:
- EuroNatur Service GmbH
Fotowettbewerb „Natural Treasures 2023“
D – 78315 Radolfzell
- EuroNatur Service GmbH
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023 (55 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link