Help Digital Development for Feed the Future (D2FTF) tell the story of digital agriculture technologies and show how they’re working towards advancing food security and nutrition across the globe by joining the photo contest.
Digital Development for Feed the Future is a collaboration between The U.S. Global Development Lab (Lab) and the Bureau for Food Security (BFS). Launched in September 2015, this three-year partnership is aimed at integrating digital tools into the Feed the Future portfolio.
The winners will:
- Get featured on USAID and Feed the Future blog and social media platforms.
- The cash prizes are:
- First place – $500
- Second place – $300
- Third place – $200
Check the official website for detail eligibilities.Eligible Regions: Open for All
Submission requirements are as follows:
- High-resolution photos that are at least 1024 pixels or larger (tall or wide) or around 300 pixels per inch. (at least 1 MB) . If you are using Photoshop, send only level 7 or higher compressed photos.
- Accepted formats: high quality JPG and PNG
- Only 2 photos per contestant will be accepted; if you submit more than 2, photo contest administrators will choose 2 for you
- Photos must each be an original submission (submitted by photographer or with permission)
- Photos must each include a credit: name of photographer, and names of any people featured in the photograph.
- Photos must include a robust caption, which includes a description of what is going on in the photo, who is involved, where and when it was taken (country tag is especially important), and what digital tools are being showcased. 250 words or less.
- The photos should be submitted as an attachment to [email protected]
Application Deadline: April 16, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link