Conquest, an initiative by the Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, BITS Pilani, is India’s First Student-Run Startup Accelerator. They help the best founders build great businesses and raise money. Their program includes online mentoring to the 10 most exciting startups from across the country over 6 weeks, connecting them with field experts. Following this, the startups undergo a 10 day mentorship program in Bangalore. The program ends with the Grand Finale where these startups pitch before India’s biggest investment firms and media houses.
Conquest works with both entrepreneurs and teams at the pre-seed stage:
Aspiring, solo, and even FT-employed founders can use Conquest to validate ideas, build a team, and launch a business.
Entrepreneurs and teams with an initial product can use Conquest to secure advisors, generate revenue, and begin to raise funding.
Early Company Stage
Established companies at the pre-funding stage can use Conquest to generate traction, scale their business, and raise funding.
Why register for @ConquestBITS?
- Accelerator Program in Bangalore
- Fundraising tips from Top Investment Firms
- Online Mentoring sessions with Industry Leaders
- Free Co-Living and Co-Working space
- A cash prize of up to Fifty Lakh Rupees.
- 6 weeks online mentoring with India’s most successful startup founders and field experts across Product, Sales, Fundraising and UI/UX.
- Investment workshops from prominent investment firms like Accel, Lightspeed and Blume.
- Pitch to Investment partners to secure the next round of funding.
- Present to India’s biggest investors and media at the Grand Finale for equity less cash funding.
- Free Co-Living and Co-Working space.
The Startup should be at the pre-funding stage.Eligible Regions: Open for all
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020 (24 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link