Chemical Product Design Competition (CPDC) is one of the most prominent competition we have in Process Engineering Energy Days (PGD) UI. Chemical Product Design Competition provides opportunities for chemical engineering students to create innovations in a form of chemical products through a competition to answer sustainable future challenges. Participants are encouraged to innovate a product based on chemical engineering core competencies that able to solve sustainability challenges. The designed product can be anything, that applicable to this year’s main topics: water, air, or soil pollution problems.
PGD UI is the annual grand event of Department of Chemical Engineering Universitas Indonesia that accomodates the students in terms of knowledge transfer of energy, process engineering, and its relation to economic development. This event, themed “Creating Innovations to Shape The Way We Live Tomorrow”, will be held on March 15th through 17th, 2018. PGD UI has successfully developed more than 1000 students over the past 14 years to become the global future leaders. This year, we will connect colege students from all majors, industry professionals, and government representatives to discuss and solve sustainability problems within the energy and chemical industry.
- First winner will get a cash prize of IDR 20.000.000, 00
- Second winner will get a cash prize of IDR 15.000.000,00
- Third winner will get a cash prize of IDR 10.000.000,00
- Each grand finalist will get a certificate
- Benefit from unique networking opportunities with experts from international development, academia, and the private sector.
- Real case trainings from a professional engineering consultant company.
- Participants of CPDC must be actively enrolled as university students, currently pursuing bachelor degree or S1 (for Indonesian student), and haven’t graduated by the time of CPDC registration period.
- Each team must consist 3-5 members. The members could come from different majors but must be from the same university within one of them (minimum) is from chemical engineering major.
- One participant can only participate in one team.
- Products must have never been commercialized or have won a similar competition before.
- Products proposed must be related to the theme of CPDC.
- Abstract submission will be charge by registration fee of IDR 100.000,00 (or USD 8 for international participants)
- Participants have to attach a statement letter with stamp of duty which state that the submitted paper has not won any similar competition or has been commercialized before. Statement letter can be downloaded along with the guidebook and application form.
Register online through given website.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link