Do you want to participate in one of the best undergraduate case competitions in globe?
Since 2002 CBS Case Competition has brought together teams from around the world to compete for solving a real-life business challenge and engaging in a variety of social and academic activities.
GLOBAL 2019 is your chance to challenge your case-solving skills, whilst being evaluated by a panel of professional judges. Entering the competition will grant you an experience rarely gained at University, in which you can test your theoretical knowledge in a practical setting.
- Tuesday, 12th of February – 24 hours competition kick off;
- The top 9 teams will be selected by QVARTZ consultants to continue to the semi-finals;
- Friday, 15th of February – Semi-finals live stream presentation;
- The 3 best teams will continue to the finals;
- Wednesday the 20th of February – The 3 finalist flown to Copenhagen;
- Thursday the 21th of February – The final;
- The winner of GLOBAL 2019 will take part in INVITATIONAL 2019.
- Extraordinary learning experience rarely gained at the University;
- Personalized feedback from management consultants;
- The opportunity to take part in INVITATIONAL 2019, one of the most prestigious case competitions for undergraduate students in the world;
- Participants will be able to test their theoretical knowledge in a practical setting;
- Free sign up format for undergraduate case teams from across the globe.
For further information, please visit the official link.
A case team of four undergraduate students, who are still enrolled in their studies by the start of the competition.Eligible Regions: Open for All.
- Please apply through the Apply Now link.
- You have to sign up for participating in the competition.
Application Deadline: February 12, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link