Applications are now open for the Blueprints 5.0- An International Financial Case Competition in Bangladesh
Blueprints 5.0, Bangladesh`s First and Only International Financial Case competition, is a business modeling competition that aims to provide the undergraduate students a platform to learn and implement the appropriate skills needed to create a pitch-perfect business model.
It is a team competition and throughout each round, the participants will be tested with cases related to the operations, marketing, and financial aspects of a company.
Before each round, a workshop will be held and the workshop will be recorded and provided to the participants.
The competition comprises of three rounds, and the first round is an online round.
The second round and final round will be presentation round that will be held in NSU Premises.
- Prize money worth BDT 3,50,000.
- Participants from Bangladesh to compete with International Participants.
- No Registration Fees.
- For the International Participants, the flight charges and accommodation fee will be beard by NSU Finance Club.
- Team Competition, 2-4 members in one team.
- Participants must be of Undergraduate level of study, and must be of the same university.
- Majors of any discipline can participate.
Apply online through the Apply Now link
Application Deadline: December 6, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link