Participate in the first blog writing competition organised by World of Legal Research and get a chance to win exciting prizes!
World of Legal Research is a company that provides the best academic research base services for law schools, students, professors, paper presenters, authors corporate sector and advocates.
At the World of Legal Research, they provide the best academic research base services for students, teachers, teaching assistants, paper presenters and authors. They are organising their 1st Blog Writing Competition.
Theme: Legal Education
In the modern, ever-changing world it is important legal education to evolve. There is a need to increase the ambit of the area. In pursuit of the same, the World of Legal Research has identified 7 topics that are in need of more research and should be the centre of academic discourse.
Topics: The participants have to select a topic from the list given below:
- Role of Technology in Legal Education
- The Curriculum in Law School
- Are Laws Schools Preparing Law Students for Their Careers?
- A shift from Publishing Research Papers to Publishing Blogs
- The futility of the Current Assignments/Projects Submission Method
- Differential Treatment: Private Universities and NLUs
- Are Law schools Able to Emphasize Enough on Legal Research?
- Last date for submission: 19th July 2020
- Announcement of results: 15th August 2020
- 1st Rank: Cash Prize of Rs. 2000/- + Internship Opportunity at World Of Legal Research
- 2nd Rank: Cash Prize of Rs. 1500/- + Internship Opportunity at World Of Legal Research
- 3rd Rank: Cash Prize of Rs. 1000/- (2 Prizes)
- Best 1st Year Submission: Cash Prize of Rs. 1500/- + Internship Opportunity at World Of Legal Research
- Internship Opportunity: For the best blog from each Category (Can be converted to the position later on)
- Exceptionally well-written blogs will be published on their website
- The top 5 Submission in each category might be worked upon further to be published on the World Of Legal Research
- E-Certificate for participation will be provided to all the participants
Law Students and Research Scholars.Eligible Regions: Open for all
- All submissions must be original works of the authors and represent significant contributions. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- The length of the blog is to be from 800 to 1200 words.
- A separate cover page with the following information must be attached along with your submissions:
- The name(s) of the author(s),
- Their associations (university or place where you work)
- Their contact information
- NOTE: Authors are instructed not to mention and thereby disclose their identity in the main text of the manuscript, except the cover page.
- Manuscripts must be submitted electronically as a Word document file specifically. (.doc or.docx).
- Joint Contributions: Collaborative blogs by up to a maximum of two authors shall also be considered.
- Submit to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: July 19, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link