Zepter International is pleased to announce 17th Design Award ARTZEPT for 2020.
The Zepter International Company organises this competition. Art wall installations, for the conceptual solution of wall decoration on the rendered outdoor facade of a facility, measuring 629 cm in height by 697 cm in width, as a part of the Zepter Foundation museum complex. The contestants are expected to propose a technically feasible visual solution applicable in a wide range of modern, durable and weather-proof materials.
Opportunity Focus area:
- First place shall be awarded EUR 10,000
- Second place shall be awarded EUR 4,000 worth of Zepter products as chosen by the awardee from Zepter catalogues.
- Third place shall be awarded EUR 3,000 worth of Zepter products as chosen by the awardee from Zepter catalogues.
- The competition provides talented young designers with opportunity to exhibit their work in luxurious Zepter shops throughout Europe, a dream for any young interior designer.
- No entrance fee is required
The submitted entries must have the following requirements:
- Be in compliance with the competition theme.
- The solutions must be clearly presented both as a whole and in detail (shape, structure, dimensions, material(s), finish and coat).
- Present a visual presentation of the created part of the façade on the specified facility.
- All entries must be original works. If it is established during the competition or upon its closure that a contestant is not the exclusive holder or one of the holders or of copyright and property rights, such a person shall bear full material and other responsibility towards the person or persons who claim such rights. If such an entry wins an award in the competition, the contestant shall be obliged to return the award to the organiser no later than 15 days after the copyright and property rights claim by the third party has been positively established.
- All the visual and textual submission materials must be presented in PDF format only, in high resolution suitable for high-quality print such as catalogues, brochures, etc.
- It is required that the entries are done as 3D creations presented in one of the customary ways such as a drawing, photography, photomontage, a digital simulation or similar, accompanied by a suitable textual description.
- All items may be used for exhibitions, catalogues or other marketing and promotional purposes as the competition organiser finds appropriate and without any further approval or presence of the artist or compensation to the artist anywhere, and for an unlimited period of time, observing the artist’s moral copyright.
- All artists shall be presented in the catalogue with reproductions of their works, their names and other professional and/or personal details in compliance with the data contained in the artists’ applications. Each artist is entitled to one free catalogue.
Apply through the given link.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020 (5 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link