- The Start-up Mela is to maintain startup and entrepreneurial eco-system through a grand event to connect start-ups, entrepreneurs, corporation, investors, incubators, accelerator service provider, government body and organizations together for social and economic improvement.
The global event The Startup Mela is our marquee event, which represents over 300 people globally. This year is going to be the Historical festival of Startup & entrepreneurs as it has various features as mentioned below.
FEATURES OF MELA
- Pre- Summit in different (city) country
- Categorized market space in Mela
- Competition and prizes (Starter, start-up)
- International incubation and accelerators
- Promotional activities
- Product & company launch
- Video stories, startup shows, awards etc.
- Nepal- International Summit 2018
- Training for startup (Starter, Mentors by globally recognized trainers)
- Networking & team building
- Globally renowned national & international personality, Keynote speakers
- Register your company at Mela.
- The start-up direct consulting space
- Media lounge
- VIP networking dinner party
- Investors and startup lounge
- Idea & cultural exchange space
- Five weeks pre-accelerator program & demo day at Spain
- Three-month incubation program in Nepal
- Access to the presentation by prominent international scholars and professionals, interactive and discussions.
- Discussion, understand and explore Nepal Market
- Opportunity to explore Nepalese Culture.
- Visit site has seen around Kathmandu
- Mentorship Sessions
- Networking & Cultural Exchange
- Food & Music
- Learning and Sharing Opportunity
- 30s Forum on different topics & issues.
- Guide Book of Nepal
- One Photo & Video Album will send email after the summit.
- Token of Love from Nepal.
- Open to entrepreneur, Businessperson, investor, professional, social activist, service providers, academics, and journalists are eligible for applying to be a part of the summit. The call is open to participants from around the world.
- Applicants should be from 18 years (Flexibility regarding the age limit will be decided on a case by case basis by the organizing committee.)
- You do not have to be a native English speaker, however, the summit is conducted in English so basic understanding of oral and written English is require
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link