Do you have an awesome idea to solve a social or environmental problem? Are you ready to take action, but don’t know where to start? You’re not alone.
The 2021 Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge will take you from idea to entrepreneur – helping bring your idea to life AND sharpening your social business skills! All applicants will be competing for exciting prizes and opportunities.
Social Shifters helps next-generation leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs to make a difference in the world. They operate on a non-profit basis, providing inspiring stories, engaging learning, and a global community of support to propel you forward.
- Everyone who enters receives a package of FREE startup support and mentoring to develop their idea.
- The first 500 applicants will receive a VIP ticket to the Social Enterprise World Forum 2021.
- The best idea solutions will compete for cash prizes and funding pots of up to $10,000!
- Finalists will receive global recognition and exposure at the Social Enterprise World Forum 27-29 Sept 2021.
- The Challenge is open to anyone 18-30 years old.
- You can enter on your own or as a team (up to 5 members). Team participation is strongly encouraged.
- The submission should be a business solution to an environmental or social issue. This can be a non-profit or for-profit idea but must be at an early stage (less than one year old with no significant funding in place).
- Follow the Apply Now link to submit the application.
- Please follow the official link for further details.
Application Deadline: July 16, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link