Applications are open now for Pro Carton Student Video Award 2021. The inaugural Pro Carton Student Video Award was a big success amongst media and business schools. The European competition for video storytelling about cartons and carton board is open for entries again now!
All students enrolled at a European school/university on a recognized full-time educational course at the time of entry are welcome to join the contest. The video should promote or explain one or more of the benefits of cartons/cartonboard in a creative way and there’s €5,000 to be won. Cartons and cartonboard are an economically and ecologically balanced packaging medium and we want students to help us to tell the world. Students can enter as a team of up to 4 people or are welcome to enter as individuals.
- The winner will receive €5,000! If the entry is from more than one student the prize will be shared equally.
- If the situation allows, the winner(s) will be invited to the Pro Carton Award Gala in September 2021.
- Travel expenses and accommodation will all be borne by Pro Carton.
- The competition is open to all European students but will particularly be of interest to those studying business, marketing and communications, media, film-making, audio-visual or similar courses.
- They must be studying on a recognized full-time educational course at the time of entry.
- Up to four students can enter together, however, one-person projects are, of course, welcome.
- Read the rules and the entry form on our website.
- Make sure you understand what is meant by cartons/cartonboard.
- Download the awards logo and make it the last sequence of your film.
- Upload your video-file to either YouTube (unlisted), Vimeo or Google Drive. Please make sure we are able to access the file. Add the link to the entry form.
- Please fill out the entry form and describe your project in up to 150 words. You will receive a confirmation email.
- The competition is free to enter.
Application Deadline: June 25, 2021 (75 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link