The Diana Award is given out in Diana, Princess of Wales’ name to young role models, aged 9-25 from across the world who are selflessly transforming the lives of others. They are looking to recognise young people going above and beyond in their daily lives to create and sustain positive change.
- All Diana Award recipients and their nominating organisations will be publicly announced in the Roll of Honour on 1st July, Princess Diana’s birthday, and all of their press releases related to successful nominations for that year.
- Diana Award recipients will also receive a personalised certificate as well as exclusive access to the Development Programme; a network of alumni Award recipients, opportunities and events.
- Successful UK based nominees will be invited to attend an Award Ceremony near their local area, where their achievement will be celebrated alongside their peers.
- Successful international nominees will be celebrated virtually on the International Ceremony Day which takes place on International #YouthDay on 12th August 2021.
- If your nomination is successful, you will receive a resource pack to help you contact local press to shine a spotlight on your inspirational Diana Award recipient.
- Both UK based and international recipients of The Diana Award are also eligible for The Legacy Award, which takes place on a biennial basis. The next Legacy Award ceremony will take place in 2021.
- I know the nominee in a professional capacity i.e. I am not a family member. You cannot nominate someone for a Diana Award if you are related to them, even if you also have a professional relationship with them
- My nominee is aged 9-25 years at the time of nomination
- My nominee has been carrying out their activities for a minimum of 12 months
Please note that you cannot nominate yourself for a Diana Award. All nominations must be made by an adult who knows the young person in a professional capacity.Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Download the Nomination Guide to support you in your application from the official link. Please note that they do not accept posted or email nominations.
- Before completing your nomination submission, please read the Terms and Conditions.
- If you’re ready to make your nomination, head to the nomination form through the Apply Now link.
- Once you have submitted your Diana Award Nomination you will receive an email notification confirming receipt so you can rest assured it has been received and is in the queue to be processed by the judging panel.
- Each Diana Award nomination will then be reviewed against the criteria by an external regional judging panel, comprising of young people, experts in the youth sector, business and educational professionals. They will decide if your nomination has been successful in April 2021.
Application Deadline: March 12, 2021 (138 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link