Applications for the GreenMatch Sustainability Scholarship of £1000 are now open.
GreenMatch provides renewable energy solutions for homeowners in the UK. Their services aim to facilitate the research process of thousands of customers by connecting them with relevant companies in the industry. They highlight and promote the use of clean energy with the goal of engaging more homes and families in sustainability.
Being firm believers in green living, they always work on finding new ways to promote this, and to encourage a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone.
In doing so, and with the purpose of bringing the aspect of sustainability to the life of a student, they would like to award a student with a scholarship of £1000 for a successful application of green ideas in their daily life.
GreenMatch is a comprehensive guide designed to help you navigate the transition to renewable energy. They care about the environment and believe that everyone has a part to play in making the UK a little greener—one house at a time. GreenMatch strives to engage more homes and families in sustainability. Which is why they promote the use of clean energy wherever possible and provide you with all the necessary information to make the switch even easier.
Some of their products include solar panels, all types of boilers, heat pumps and uPVC doors and windows. If you are a green enthusiast too, do take a look at the huge collection of articles on our recognised business blog. At GreenMatch they constantly strive to keep you well informed on all green energy products and news, so that you can make the best decisions for your sustainable home.
- Financial help and motvation to proceed with eco-friendly lifestyle.
- A scholarship of £1000 will be given to a student.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents along with their application:
- Participants must provide proof that they are either currently enrolled or have been accepted at an accredited university in 2019.
- An essay describing the actions they have taken to transform their lifestyle.
- Any material (documents, pictures, etc), that can support your essay will add value to your application.
- Applicants are required to indicate their acceptance through the consent form (available on the website) and send it along with their application.
- To be able to apply for this scholarship, applicants are required to write an essay of 1,000 words.
- Topic: In what way can sustainability help for a better student life? Describe specific actions you have taken to transition to a greener lifestyle.
- The applicants should send all the documents and essays via email to [email protected]
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- Write “Scholarship Application + Your Name” in the email subject line.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link