Cisco Youth Leadership Award is calling applications to recognize the World’s Most Inspiring Youth Leaders.
Cisco Youth Leadership Award was established by Cisco and Global Citizen to recognize and lift up a young person positively impacting the world, demonstrate the impact that young people are having on achieving the Sustainable Development Goals, and accelerate global problem-solving.
Global Citizen is an action platform dedicated to achieving the end of extreme poverty. By taking action with us, Global Citizens earn rewards, such as tickets to events and digital experiences with artists and influencers. Policy-makers make commitments to achieve the end of extreme poverty on their platform and they hold them accountable. So far, they’ve inspired 27 million actions, leading to $48.8 billion in commitments that have impacted 880 million lives so far. Together we can defeat poverty, defend the planet, and demand equality.
- Impact: Demonstrated track-record of measurable impact at scale over the last 3-5 years advancing one or more of the Global Goals.
- Vision: Compelling vision and concrete plans for how to extend this work in the next 3-5 years, including how the prize will advance efforts.
- Catalyst: Inspires other young people to have an impact on achieving one or more of the Global Goals.
- Global Citizenship: Demonstrates the values and embodies the spirit of a Global Citizen and a Global Problem Solver.
- Technology Innovation: Innovates with technology or Internet-based communications to improve efficiency, reach, and magnify impact.
The award includes a US$250,000 prize paid to the organization to which the individual contributes.
- Open to individuals aged 18 years to 30 years by December 31, 2020
- Applicants should operate or work for an existing organization
- Applicants may be from anywhere in the world
Apply through the given link.
Application Deadline: September 21, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link