Participate in the world’s most prestigious award for sustainability!
The objective of the ENERGY GLOBE Award is to present successful sustainable projects to a global audience and to demonstrate that for most of our environmental problems feasible solutions are already available.
Projects submitted from over 180 countries participate each year in the Energy Globe Awards. By 2021 innovative projects and smart technologies from around the world are invited to submit. Participation is open to all projects which save our environment like resource conservation, improving air and water quality, energy efficiency, and renewable energies and related areas. Also projects that focus on the creation of awareness in these areas will be eligible to participate.
The categories are:
- Youth and
- the new special category Sustainable Start-Up.
The cooperation partner in the new special category is UNIDO.
Every individual, private or public institution, company, NGO, etc. can submit one or multiple project(s).
The submission is free.
If you are thinking why to participate, the benefits include:
- Recognition from international environmental experts
- Media exposure of your efforts to save the world
- Connections to prominent environmental activists
- Setting an example to others / Being a role model to others
- Free of charge participation
- 2000 € prize for each international Energy Globe World Award winner.
- In each participating country, the best project is awarded with the National Energy Globe Award. This winning project is presented in the global online platform of Energy Globe and also in the national media.
- The best projects will be honored as part of a ceremony that will be broadcast worldwide as well as featured in the international media.
- International winning projects for the award categories of Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Youth and Sustainable Start-Ups will also each receive a cash award.
- If you are interested, Energy Globe is also able to connect you to potential investors.
- Any company, organization (i.e. NGO, club, school, university), individual or public authority that contributes to climate change and other environmental issues.
- An applicant can submit more than one project.
- A project can be submitted in any country, regardless of whether a project of this country has been awarded before.
- First, prepare your project submission by using the checklist provided.
- After preparing your application kindly complete the online form.
- Application language: English or German
- Apply online using the apply now link.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link