Location: New York, USA.
Type: Fully Funded.
Organizer: Kairos Society
Kairos Society makes the world even more wonderful by supporting young entrepreneurs all over the world. It was born from the question, what if the great leaders of today knew each other 30 years ago and worked together to solve humanity’s greatest challenges?
Kairos Society are now preparing for the K50 event in which 50 startups from all over the world will be selected to win a free trip to New York, USA, to showcase their ventures at the New York Stock Exchange to 100 mentors and investors, like Tim Draper, Richard Branson, and ins past events Bill Gates, and Bill Clinton already showed up.
It does not take equity. If any startup wants, it can negotiate and deal with the investors/mentors themselves, with their own terms. I have already met entrepreneurs who got a million dollar seed investment.
So, if you are interested, apply as soon as possible, as we the selection is going on a rolling basis.
- Co-Founder Status: the applicant/nominee must be a co-founder of the company.
- Age Eligibility: he or she must have been under the age of 26 at the time the company was founded.
- Working Product/Prototype: each company must have a product or prototype that can be demoed at the time of submission.
- Business Model: must clearly fit one of the following two categories:
Cutting-edge Technologies Entering Massive, Outdated Industries (such as transportation, logistics, healthcare)
New Products & Services Addressing Fundamental Human Needs.
- Kairos Global Summit Attendance: he or she must be able to attend and showcase the product or prototype at the Kairos Global Summit, which takes place in New York, NY from April 21-22. They may bring other co-founders or team members.
- Fundraising: companies should be pre Series A at the time of application.
- References: applicants must have at least one reference to give feedback to Kairos on their team, product, and traction.
- Being able to showcase your venture to over 100 mentors investors. In past K50 events Tim Draper, Richard Branson, Bill Gates were also present.
- Being able to make your own deals, and negotiate directly with the mentors and investors!
- Showcase your startup at New York Stock Exchange.
- Air ticket to New York.