The Kectil Generation is a global network of youth networked worldwide who want to create social change. They are looking for talented youth leaders in developing countries ready to step up and join the movement.
Are you a youth leader born for greatness? Would you like to be part of a global network of like-minded youth leaders? Well, your opportunity to join the Kectil Generation has finally arrived!
The 2023 Kectil Youth Leadership Program Applications portal is now open for applications.
Kectil is a Web-Based Mentoring Program for Talented Youth in Developing Countries.
- Multiple-week modules with deep dive challenging assignments to address hot issues facing youth globally, led by experts and key youth leaders
- Good government; peace-keeping; entrepreneurship and innovation; environment; male and female roles in society; mental health; unemployment; early pregnancies and female reproductive health; corruption in society; etc.
- Join community engagements to implement social advancements
- Meet and network with talented passionate youth around the world
- Make life-long global friends who share your commitment to advance society
- Not a political, religious or cultural organization; transcends every form of bias
- Authentic, honest, candid dialogue
- Merit-based certificates awarded at the end of the program
- Connect with other students on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) with facilitated web-based group discussion.
- Merit-based certificates are awarded at the end of the program.
- Meet and network with passionate and talented youth around the world.
- Join community engagements to implement social advancement.
- Youth aged 17-27 from developing countries
- Demonstrated talent and passion for leadership and social advancement in any field
- English proficiency
- Access to reliable internet
- Access to a laptop and/or a mobile
- Will to be a part of the global youth network
Apply online through the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link