IDEX is developing the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” (employees who innovate from within existing organizations) who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world!
In 2010, Gray Matters Capital launched the IDEX accelerator, a professional 6-month fellowship program for those aspiring to work in social enterprise. They have since transformed from a pilot project of 10 fellows to a global initiative with 300+ alumni.
They have had the privilege of hosting some of the most influential fellows devoted to social enterprise and have come to better understand how to bridge the talent gap in this rapidly evolving development sector. Now, we’re searching all corners of the world for individuals who are committed and passionate about having a high-impact career and advancing the social impact space.
- Professional development and personal support from a dedicated program manager
- An advising program that pairs fellows with local mentors
- Monthly capacity building workshops
- Networking opportunities
- Internationally recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise
- Housing in Bangalore for 1st month
- Monthly Transportation Stipend of $125 (appx. 8500 Indian Rupees) for the 6 months
- Post-fellowship support
IDEX is seeking young professionals (ages 21-35) who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations. Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years work experience
- Proven track record of leadership responsibilities
- A passion and desire to work in emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues
- An ability to quickly adapt and work in resource constrained environments
- Desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
- Apply Online through the given link
- Important Dates and Timeline
- Application Guide and Resources
- Program Investment and Scholarships
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link