Technological progress has enabled millions of people to express their creativity in so many ways.
On YouTube alone, there are hundreds of young, talented, and enthusiastic new creators appearing every day. They make animations, shoot sketches, upload educational content, and do tons of other things you couldn’t even imagine.
If you love expressing yourself creatively by writing stories or making videos for the world to see—tell Cool.Club about it!
Here at Cool.Club, they want to know about your experiences, hear your story, and get inspired by you. That’s why they’re starting our $1,500 Video Contest Scholarship for Students Who Enjoy Writing.
Don’t pass on it because you think you’re nothing special. You are! And all you need to do to qualify is to show your creative side in the best way possible!
Are you ready? The prize is waiting for you!
- Winners will get a $1,000 scholarship to the winner and a $500 prize to the runner-up.
- They’ll publish the best videos on their YouTube channel.
- Winners will also receive individual certificates from Cool.Club.
- You must be a high school, university, or college student. They accept applications from students of all countries.
- They will ask the winners to send us proof of their educational status.
1. Shoot an original video on one of these two topics:
- How to maintain a high level of productivity while dealing with tons of writing work
- How to procrastinate the right way to accomplish your writing goals
Your video has to:
- Cover one of the given topics
- Be in English only
- Have a title that’s catchy, creative, and reflective of your ideas
- Be 1:30 – 2:30 minutes long
- Be uploaded in one of the following formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .AVI
- A link to your uploaded video
- A screenshot of the Contest video-description shared on social media
- A screenshot proving your subscription to the Cool.Club YouTube channel
- The answer to the question: “Where did you find out about the Cool.Club Contest?”
Before publishing your video on the Cool.Club YouTube channel, it will be evaluated by our editorial team according to the following criteria:
- Production Quality
Voting will start on October 22, 2018, 04:00 AM UTC and end on October 28, 2018, 04:00 AM UTC.
The two videos with the most likes on YouTube will be considered the winners. We do allow participants to ask their friends to vote for them and share their video on social media.
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link